I’m Clive Griffiths. I help consultants create the influence they need to win high-value projects with big clients. Here’s what people say about partnering with me.
Work highlights …
- Coaching consultants wishing to win more sales.
- Building high-performance consultancy business development teams.
- Successful solo practice working with big name clients included Cisco, SAP, Gartner, PwC, Hewlett Packard, GlaxoSmithKline, and Unilever.
- Workshops for hundreds of consultants and sales professionals, enabling them to better engage clients and influence decisions effectively.
- Facilitation of many board-level, meetings which required skilful handling of high-stakes decision-making.
- Conference speaker with keynotes on high-performance.
- Sales career track record. Multiple years exceeding > £1M per annum sales targets in major accounts and new business sales.
- Technical career as systems analyst and expensive problem troubleshooter.
and play …
Outside of work I enjoy nothing more than training my dogs, baking bread and occasionally wielding a chainsaw (I’m certified). I’m currently renovating a 150-year-old house with my wife Lynn and looking forward to living in a dust free environment at some stage in the future.